Monday, February 7, 2011

Our Connection to the VW Darth Vader SUPER Super Bowl Commercial!

By now I'm sure you have seen or heard about this commercial that aired last night during the Super Bowl:
VW Superbowl Commercial

I actually watched it February 3 because the production company (Park Pictures) posted it on Facebook and it was not only Park Pictures who produced, but Lance Acord, the director for the commercial who also directed Will for the Estee Lauder Beautiful commercial!
Will's Estee Lauder Commercial

Just a neat connection, in my mind.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that commercial was very cute last night - one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Estee Lauder commercial with your son! How awesome!! The blog looks great. I look forward to keeping in touch.

    ReplyDelete